THE BACKYARD HERBALIST: First Aid Kit Herbs Reference Manual
An updated and expanded, easy to read and understand resource manual for learning the 20 herbs that you can find or grow locally which provide healing and relief for over 230 first aid and health issues such as:
- Aches and pains
- Bed wetting
- Broken bones
- Cuts and scrapes
- Colds and flu
- Diarrhea or constipation
- Ear infections
- Insect bites and stings
- And more
- Full Color Photographs of Each Herb: Helping you identify the correct plant in the wild.
- Description of Primary and Secondary Medicinal Actions: Each herb's most popular uses.
- Additional Health Benefits: Less common but highly beneficial uses for each herb.
- Warnings: Cautions about drug interactions and tips on when to avoid each herb.
- Culinary and Nutritional Value: Using these herbs in your meals to increase your health.
- Growing Tips: How to cultivate the freshest and most potent plant medicines.
- Recipes: How to use herbs in everyday meals as well as for making herbal remedies.
- Essential Herbal Remedy Instructions: Basic instructions for the most effective remedies to make for each herb.
- Herbal Quick Reference Guide: A handy list of each herb with its medicinal actions and health benefits.
- Ailments Quick Reference Guide: A handy list of each ailment found in the resource manual and the herbs that can help.