THE BACKYARD HERBALIST: Medicinal Weeds Herb Reference Manual (2nd Edition)
A PERSONAL NOTE: My wife has spent years studying and using herbs and ultimately becoming a certified master herbalist. She has put her years of practical experience and teaching into a straight-forward and easy to read and understand book that can help anyone at any level to get the most medicinal and culinary benefits from herbs. I hope you will both enjoy and use this 136 page book and the knowledge you gain to bless yourself and others.
An updated and expanded, easy to read and understand resource manual for learning 20 common medicinal weeds that you can find or grow locally which provide healing and relief for over 150 health issues such as:
- Bone Health
- Digestive Issues
- Heart Health
- High Blood Pressure
- Skin Eruptions
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Upper Respiratory Issues
- Weight Loss
- And more
- Full Color Photographs of Each Herb: Helping you identify the correct plant in the wild.
- Description of Primary and Secondary Medicinal Actions: Each herb's most popular uses.
- Additional Health Benefits: Less common but highly beneficial uses for each herb.
- Warnings: Cautions about drug interactions and tips on when to avoid each herb.
- Culinary and Nutritional Value: Using these herbs in your meals to increase your health.
- Growing Tips: How to cultivate the freshest and most potent plant medicines.
- Recipes: How to use herbs in everyday meals as well as for making herbal remedies.
- Essential Herbal Remedy Instructions: Basic instructions for the most effective remedies to make for each herb.
- Herbal Quick Reference Guide: A handy list of each herb with its medicinal actions and health benefits.
- Ailments Quick Reference Guide: A handy list of each ailment found in the resource manual and the herbs that can help.
- Bibliography: A handy list of reliable Herbalists and their published works for further investigation.
- Instant Digital Download $39.95 (Regular $49.95)
- Printed Version $44.95 FREE Shipping (Regular $59.95)
- Included in the four reference manual discount package.
Questions? Call Me. I'm here to help! Please call Monday-Saturday 8am-8pm mountain time or text me at 208-360-5384
Click the ADD TO CART button and we will rush your order to you.