1/3/2024: In stock and shipping.
Authentic Berkey Product - Authorized Berkey Dealer since 2013
Blemished Berkey® Systems: Same Great Performance, Special Discount Price!
Blemished systems are factory new systems that are 100% functional but has cosmetic blemish from the production process. With the discounted price this enables you to enjoy economic savings while being assured that the performance of your Berkey® system has by no means been compromised. Cosmetically blemished Berkey® systems come with the same warrantied Black Berkey® Elements that have made Berkey® Water Systems the leader in the industry. While the elements have a full warranty the system housing does not qualify for return or warranty
A PERSONAL NOTE: After years of experience and spending a lot of money on different products the Berkey system with their black Berkey element is the ONLY system I use and recommend. After being a very happy customer for many years, and wanting to help others get the best water purification and filtration system at the lowest price I became an authorized Berkey distributor.
The Big Berkey can easily filter and provide plenty of water for two to three people on a daily basis. People love the compact size of the Big Berkey for easily sitting on a counter or under kitchen cabinets.
- Does not include the Berkey Filter Priming Kit
- Factory new, not refurbished or used
- Ships with either 2 or 4 Black Berkey Elements (I do not recommend or sell any ceramic filters)
- Storage capacity of about 2.25 gallons (8.5 liters)
- A good size for 2-3 people for daily use
- Ideal system for use with mid to large-sized families, small groups and during emergencies
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 85-170 people a day, during an emergency
- Constructed of of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chamber, 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (expandable to 4), 1 stainless steel lid, 1 spigot, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button, 2 blocking plugs, 1 rubber gasket to protect the base
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 13" in height
- Height when in use: 19.25"
- Diameter: 8.5"
- Weight: 7 lbs empty
- Black Berkey Element Flow Rate*: 2 = 3.5 Gal/Hr, 4 = 7.0 Gal/Hr
*Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.
Black Berkey® Purification Elements Test Results:
Only US shipping is available. If you are outside of the USA it is less expensive for you to buy in your country. Ships within 24-48 hours.
Questions? Call Me. I'm here to help! Please call Monday-Saturday 8am-8pm mountain time or text me at 208-360-5384
CHOOSE YOUR SYSTEM and Click ADD TO CART